What do you want to do??

Apucaraninha Leaping

80 km from the hotel

Apucaraninha Leaping

Located in the southern region of Londrina, about 80 Km from the downtown area, in the Apucaraninha reserve, which belongs to the Indians Kaingang. The Apucaraninha waterfall have 116 meters high, perfect place to be on a weekend, being necessary to request permission from the FUNAI. Have a visit through the power plant and take a look on the turbines.

Calçadão de Londrina Street Market

1 km from the hotel

Calçadão de Londrina Street Market

The pedestrian street was established in 1977 and originated from the reurbanization of Willie Davids, Marechal Floriano and Gabriel Martins squares. In some points the  vehicular traffic was banned and was destinated to the Londrina local people and tourists leisure. On the pedestrian street, artisans exhibit their work, theater groups present plays, musicians sing, dance and play. Moreover, has newsagents, cafes, bars, shops, banks, restaurants and theaters.

Catuaí Center Mall

4,3 km from the hotel

Catuaí Center Mall

Igapó Lake

0,1 km from the hotel

Igapó Lake

One of the most beautiful recreational areas that londrinenses and other people passing by can enjoy. Lake Igapó, whose name in the Tupi language means decant of rivers, was inaugurated on 10 December 1959. It´s a place of recreation, besides the dam, promotes the practice of nautical sports. Has a vast urbanized area, with pools, piste for aeromodelling and club photo. In 1996, the lake was emptied, cleaned and had their margins revitalized, winning a bike path, a theatre, gardens and fountain.

Londrina Museum of Arts

1 km from the hotel

Londrina Museum of Arts

The building, constructed in 1952 as a bus station, its the first  modern architecture building. Considered as Historical and Artistic Heritage by the State Department of Paraná. Disabled in 1988, underwent a major renovation and now houses the Londrina Art Museum. The Museum's inauguration on May 13, 1993 had as main attraction the sculpture "Eternal Spring" by Auguste Rodin. Besides this,  were exposed works of Menotti Del Pichia (Head of Sancho Panza and Don Quixote) and Victor Brecheret, plus a instalation of Yiftah Peled.

Metropolitan Cathedral

1 km from the hotel

Metropolitan Cathedral

The Londrina Cathedral went through three buildings, changing considerably since its original design. The first cathedral was built in wood. In 1943 was inaugurated the Cathedral of masonry, which later had part of its structure demolished to make way for the new cathedral, built in 1970. Today, it remains only a small part of the old building. In February 1967, the parish of Londrina was raised to the category of the diocese and in November 1970 to archdiocese.

Royal Plaza Mall

4,3 km from the hotel

Royal Plaza Mall

Thermas de Londrina

9,5 km from the hotel

Thermas de Londrina